- 3 tablespoons fromage blanc
- 1/2 medium banana, small dice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick, 3 1/2–by–3 1/2–inch-long) slices cinnamon raisin bread
- Combine cheese, banana, vanilla, and sugar in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, spread butter on 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Once the pan is warm, add 1 slice of bread buttered side down, top with cheese mixture, and close with second slice of bread buttered side up.
- Cook until bread is toasted and filling is warmed through, about 4 minutes per side.